- Showing respect means showing consideration. We aim to promote positive relations with all stakeholders in a spirit of honesty and respect in order to establish a meaningful dialogue with everyone.
- We favour listening and constructive dialogue. We are attentive and open, and aim to foster an environment where ideas are heard and discussed so we can continue to improve.
- Integrity governs how we operate and interact with the community. It requires thoroughness, consistency and reliability.
« Listening and Innovating to Better Live Together »
- We treat everyone fairly and equally. Our decisions and actions aim to respect people and their rights.
Canadian Malartic Mine’s philosophy: New mine administration aims to develop successful community relations and engage in a renewed partnership with the community and the citizens of Malartic.
Consistent with our philosophy, we intend to:
- Develop simple, constructive and lasting community relations;
- Maintain an open dialogue and live together in harmony;
- Take into account the concerns, expectations and proposals stemming from the collaborative approach;
- Work together to develop results- and solutions-oriented agreements to continuously improve practices;
- Bring together all relevant stakeholders and their diverse interest;
- Ensure all our actions are consistent with our philosophy; and
- Respond quickly and be accountable.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive information on upcoming activities and the latest news on Canadian Malartic Mine.
Community Relations Team
Tel: 819.757.2225 #3425
Note that a confidential and toll-free telephone line is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You may also communicate your concerns to the representative.
100, Chemin du Lac Mourier
Malartic, QC J0Y 1Z0
Mon. - Fri. 8:00 am – 5:00 pm