Canadian Malartic Mine’s philosophy: New mine administration aims to develop successful community relations and engage in a renewed partnership with the community and the citizens of Malartic.
Consistent with our philosophy, we intend to:
- Develop simple, constructive and lasting community relations;
- Maintain an open dialogue and live together in harmony;
- Take into account the concerns, expectations and proposals stemming from the collaborative approach;
- Work together to develop results- and solutions-oriented agreements to continuously improve practices;
- Bring together all relevant stakeholders and their diverse interest;
- Ensure all our actions are consistent with our philosophy; and
- Respond quickly and be accountable.
Visit the corporate website
Check the details on the CM Extension Project
Learn all about Canadian Malartic Mine tours
Sign up for our newsletter to receive information on upcoming activities and the latest news on Canadian Malartic Mine.
Community Relations Team
Tel: 819.757.2225 #3425
100, Chemin du Lac Mourier
Malartic, QC J0Y 1Z0
Mon. - Fri. 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
© 2015 Canadian Malartic