Canadian Malartic Mine’s philosophy: New mine administration aims to develop successful community relations and engage in a renewed partnership with the community and the citizens of Malartic.
Consistent with our philosophy, we intend to:
- Develop simple, constructive and lasting community relations;
- Maintain an open dialogue and live together in harmony;
- Take into account the concerns, expectations and proposals stemming from the collaborative approach;
- Work together to develop results- and solutions-oriented agreements to continuously improve practices;
- Bring together all relevant stakeholders and their diverse interest;
- Ensure all our actions are consistent with our philosophy; and
- Respond quickly and be accountable.
- Showing respect means showing consideration. We aim to promote positive relations with all stakeholders in a spirit of honesty and respect in order to establish a meaningful dialogue with everyone.
- We favour listening and constructive dialogue. We are attentive and open, and aim to foster an environment where ideas are heard and discussed so we can continue to improve.
- Integrity governs how we operate and interact with the community. It requires thoroughness, consistency and reliability.
« Listening and Innovating to Better Live Together »
- We treat everyone fairly and equally. Our decisions and actions aim to respect people and their rights.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive information on upcoming activities and the latest news on Canadian Malartic Mine.
Community Relations Team
Tel: 819.757.2225 #3425
100, Chemin du Lac Mourier
Malartic, QC J0Y 1Z0
Mon. - Fri. 8:00 am – 5:00 pm